Water Sample Laboratory Testing
Water testing can be required for a number of reasons including the following:
- Submitting to the Local Authority for planning permission,
- Determination of suitability of a water supply as drinking water.
- Determining why water related issues in a property may be happening.
- Testing water to determine if its treated water which may confirm a leak at a location.
Water sample testing has been completed for a large variety of customers including the following:
- Members of the public,
- Industrial companies,
- Commercial companies,
- Environmental consultants,
- Government bodies,
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Local Authority
Results of the laboratory testing can be supplied via email within 2—4 days depending on the parameters which need to be tested. The full list of parameters can be seen below.
- Conductivity Nitrates
- Hardness (as CaCO3)
- Total Coliforms
If you need to get a water sample tested give us a call and we can provide you with a quotation, arrange collection and if required provide guidance on how to properly take a sample for test.
CALL: 065 6828010
CALL: 01 5143130